Micro Aerial Projects is proud to be a user and reseller of Agisoft PhotoScan Pro 3D Modeling and Mapping software
3D reconstruction software automatically builds textured 3D models using digital photos of the scene. Allows for precise textured mesh models reconstruction.
Agisoft PhotoScan Pro: Professional Edition
For authoring professional GIS 3D content.
Agisoft PhotoScan Pro allows to generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos (up to 5 cm accuracy with GCP) and exceptionally detailed DEMs / textured polygonal models. The fully automated workflow enables a non-specialist to process thousands of aerial images on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.
To fulfill the georeferencing task, the program needs either GPS coordinates associated with cameras, provided in an EXIf/plain text file, or GCP coordinates that otherwise can be used to achieve higher accuracy (up to 5 cm). Camera calibration data can be calculated by the program (and exported if needed) or imported from outer source.
- Aerial and close-range triangulation
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
- Setting coordinate system
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
- True orthophoto generaton
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
- Python scripting support
Input formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPEG Multi-Picture Format (MPO).
Output formats: GeoTIFF, xyz, ASPRS LAS, Google KMZ/KML, COLLADA, VRML, OBJ, PLY, 3DS, FBX, Universal 3D, PDF, etc.
Contact Us for more information and to order Agisoft Photoscan Pro